Ladies Fall Bible Studies
Join us for our Ladies Bible studies being offered this fall -
Yoga Faith -
- meeting Wednesday evenings at Jones Rd, 6-7:00 pm, beginning September 13
- Cost: no cost for Yoga Faith; donations received will go towards women's ministry programs and scholarships.
We invite you to come, pick up your mat, stretch your faith and meet a community of believers.
- meeting Tuesday evenings at Jones Rd, 6:00-7:30 pm, beginning September 19
- Cost: $20
Angie Smith covers the people, places and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture in this 7-week Bible study. Experience the Bible as a whole as you gain clarity and confidence in your understanding of Scripture. Discover a biblical context that reshapes and brings to life stories from the Old and New Testaments.
Childcare provided with registration
Armor of God -
- meeting Wednesday mornings at Jones Rd, 9:30-11:00 am, beginning September 20
- Cost: $25
- Priscilla Shirer will bring to light the war around you and challenge you to suit up, stand firm, and secure victory in your life with this 7-week Bible study. This study is an action plan for putting on your armor and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory against the enemy. The enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. A woman who is armed and dangerous.
- No childcare
Rest and Release
- meeting Tuesday evenings at Fry Rd, 6-7:00 pm, beginning September 19
- Cost: $10
- Are you tired and burdened? This Bible Study will lead you to resting and releasing your heavy burdens to the Lord, giving Him all your cares in exchange for His peace. This Bible Study includes a daily devotional written by Courtney Joseph, as she shares some of her personal struggles.
- No childcare
Advent Study "Because of Bethlehem" -
- meeting Thursday mornings at Fry Rd, 9:30-11:00 am, beginning October 26
- Cost: $12
- Max Lucado will guide us through the Advent season to its source at an unassuming stable in Bethlehem. No one expected the Messiah to come the way he did. Yet the way he came was every bit as important as the coming itself. The manger is the message.
- Childcare provided with registration